March 9, 2015

Think Spring!!

Hi Everyone! I received a sweet email from Kerry asking if I would PLEASE update my blog! So here I am popping in to say Hello! Even though I'm not here on the blog, I am still sewing and being creative. If you're ever curious and want to see what I'm sewing, just pop over to Instagram. I am happylittlecottage1. I have also moved my shop to a new venue. You can find these cute bags here.
My obsession at the moment is making bags! Zipper pouches and cute tote bags. The tote bag is call the tessa basket pattern by greenletterday on instagram.  It looks so cute in different fabrics and is a great scrap buster. Can I just say how much I love Feed Company by Sweetwater????  I have a layer cake waiting to be sewn into something cute. Maybe another tote, or a zipper pouch, or a table topper? Time will tell.

This week I will be sewing pillows for my house. Becky asked for fabric for her birthday to be sewn into pillows. Just waiting for the package.

Hope you are all sewing and crafting and beating the winter blues! 2 more weeks til Spring!! YIPPEE!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update Debbie! I LOVE the bags, perfect for the change of season into Spring. I haven't attempted Instagram yet. Sounds like I'm missing out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been in the sewing mood too and have made several things. I just hope the sewing bug lasts till I get all my projects done. Love your bags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to see you again. I do love your gorgeous bags, I always think of you along with red and aqua fabric and these are just perfect. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muito obrigada pela partilha. São lindas as malas e perfeitas para esta altura do ano.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see you back! Love those bags. Looking forward to seeing the finished pillows too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! You have made my day! How kind of you to blog!I have spent the last couple of days reading your blog from the beginning. It's really good (and I follow a lot of blogs…just saying). Hope you will continue from time to time! And of course love your sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have so made my day too!!! It was so nice to come home from work and find your post!!! Your work is just beautiful. Thank you for making our day x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Attempted the cathedral pin cushion! The corners are very thick after you turn it inside out. Any suggestions to change that? Do you fill yours with batting or crushed walnuts?
    Thanks,
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Debbie, I was glad to see your post today. I was just looking for your shop on Etsy and it was gone. I like to check in there now and then, as well as here. Thanks for letting us know where to look. Cute bags! I have some fabric charms beside me, which I am trying to match up.for teacup coasters. One of your bags has some of the charms. Enjoy your pillow making! I've been learning about mixed media and art journaling, and I plan to start a new stripey crochet blanket. Best wishes from Alexine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always making the loveliest creations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your items looks great! Want to see the pillows when you are ready :)

    Carpet cleaners Battersea

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely post, you always make such beautiful things, Debbie! Wishing you a happy weekend!
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Debbie, your blog always makes me smile . . . everything is sew beautiful :)
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous colours Chick. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you are here, and I love reading your comments!! I will answer any questions you may have right here, and I love to visit your blogs as often as I can!!